In Memory of Tim Crossan

There is a love, a special love, that is for you alone. There is a place deep in my heart that only you can own. I will always love you, forget you never. The love of my life, forever and ever.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

A DREAM LASTS FOREVER

A million old soldiers will fade away
But a dream goes on forever
I'm left standing here, I've got nothing to say
All is silent within my dream
A thousand true loves will live and die
But a dream lives on forever
The days and the years will go streaking by
But the time has stopped in my dream
We all have our everyday hopes and fears
And you'll find no exception in me
But that doesn't get me through a sea of tears
Over life's biggest tragedy
You're so long ago and so far away
But my dream lives on forever
I guess I believe that I'll see you one day
For without it there is no dream
You're so far away and so long ago
But my dream goes on forever
And how much I loved you you'll never know
'Til you join me within my dream

3 Comments:

  • At 5/17/2008 11:59 PM, Blogger Ted Sillanpaa said…

    Are you the person who has written under the name "Remembering Tim Crossan?" If so...please check my blog site. He grew up with my nephew. They were friends.

    http://focusonnorthcoast.blogspot.com/

    If you're just somebody who loves Tim...my heart aches for you. The girl I fell in love with in high school didn't die, but I lost her in my late teens. And, even while living a normal adult life, I felt a void forever and wondered if it was possible for love to live 30 years...even with no attention paid it. I was blessed. I was able, in my 40s, to find her and tell her how I felt then and had felt. And...she felt the same way...her whole life. Marriages. Kids. Good times. Bad times. As we talked I thought, "I knew it! There can be 'The One' love ... and she is mine ... and it lived without either of us doing anything to foster it for 30 years." Her and I are together now...as close as if we didn't spend a month apart, let alone years.

    God, I read your blog...my heart aches. Don't blame yourself. Life unfolds and people die when it is there time, I believe. Believe what you feel though, about Tim and your feelings for him. They're real. And, hey, I suspected the girl became a woman thinking of me...so, Tim would've probably done the same for you.

    I don't claim to be friends with Tim or know it all...but, I knew him and his friends and his family enough to know that, if Tim could come back, he'd want you to treasure the memory, but feel no pain. Life's so short. Treasure the time you had.
    Ted Sillanpaa

     
  • At 5/19/2008 1:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5/23/2008 2:37 PM, Blogger Ted Sillanpaa said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home